Wednesday, June 15, 2011

stuff in life

Boss talked with my about my resignation. He said a lot to me, but my choice is firm.
Then he asked my next goal
, my answer: maybe sales, it depends. Boss said that: It's excellent, in domestic or foreign? shop or net?.blur...within the end, he wished my career will probably be far better. Thanks!
Soon after
holiday, concerning my resignation, charger also talked with me this morning, she hoped that I could insist to the end of this month. Certainly, she said sth to me. I could have an understanding of it. So I promised her.
Inside the
meantime, she is type to me, as well as other coworkers. I'm grateful from the bottom of my heart.
Lately
, there was 1 poor news from her young brother. We all feel sorry for that.
Life is like 1
box of chocolate, you by no means know what you can get. Seriously! So cherish every minute and second from now on. Forget what must be forgotten, keep in mind what ought to be remembered. Don't cry since it is over, smile mainly because it's end.
Such hot and bad
weather! It's seriously in blue mood. Thankfully, it rains in couple of days in hometown, which saves farmer to some extent. But heavy rain ruined in flood in some district, it's actually disaster. From drought to flood, farmer can't bear it. Please make the balance, please.
Anyway, fighting for the next stop
at the end of this month. Sincerely hope everything will probably be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment