Tuesday, June 14, 2011

To live in the dream

Currently I see a movie named Inception played Leonardo DiCaprio. I hope that I can master this method to control my own dream. The actual life is so tough that I can choose to escape from it and come into my created dream. I can live happily with my loved ones and absolutely nothing can disturb my life in my dream. In my eyes, the real life is often a sort of dream that you can not put it under control. You are required to undergo the pressure, competition, disappointment, frustration, desperation, hopelessness and so on. Under this circumstance , why not have a relaxation by the way of a superb dream and adjust your state. Maybe you may say in this case nobody will prefer to live inside the actual world, as a result, the world is crowded of all of the sleeping persons, then who will function to create our necessities. I do not contemplate so a lot, this is merely my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment